Selecting a condo in Dane County or the Middleton Wisconsin can be a problematic undertaking. There are several factors to think through when making a big decision for you and your loved ones. Below are five things to consider when you purchase a condo in Middleton.
- Chose the location wisely! Find out where your new condominium is in relation to the activities you do on a regular basis. Is your new condominium close to your work or school?
- Be familiar with the cost of your new condominium. If the land isn’t developed properly you’ll have to pay additional expenses for septic or utilities. Ensure that you’re able to connect to the city sewer and water systems.
- Be familiar with any condo provisions. There should be rules that establish neighbors do not build a low cost condo next to your high quality condo. Make sure strong provisions are in place to protect your asset.
- Condominium Road Access. Is there more than one way into your condominium? Are the lanes extensive or constricted? Constricted lanes encourage measured safe driving while big extensive lanes encourage higher speeds.
- Make sure your new condo has a great view. Before making a purchase, look out all the windows and make sure you’re happy with the view.
These are a small number of things you should think about prior to deciding, we encourage you to call or email us to hear about The Ridges of Pheasant Branch.